Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Unfitting Topic 1- General Election!













So...I have to write an exciting blog about...... drum roll please..... The General Election!

If I'm 100% honest, I am probably one of the most uninterested people in the general election! I don't really understand what it is, how it works or really what it's about, but with this blog, I SHALL LEARN! (Along with you, if you don't really know much about the election either.)

This picture could quite easily sum up the election....

Here's a link to a political map in the Telegraph (I don't really know what this means!!)

Ok, I have got a few bits of information on the General Election. It's not about the actual election, it's more to do with me and the election itself.

On May 6th I am going to be helping my local BBC radio station, BBC Radio Gloucestershire, with the voting day and the polls! I'm going to be spending the whole day at Stroud Sub Rooms, helping out with the counting and helping Gloucestershire know the results of the votes!

I'm quite excited about the concept of going out and doing some proper work for the station as so far I have only done some work experience there! So Bring It On!

No comments:

Post a Comment