Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Thought Bubble - Gig Tastic !

Another blog about something that will interest me when I write it and will hopefully interest you when you read it!

GIGS!

Gigs are pretty mental. Whatever style of music you go to gigs just have a general mental atmosphere.

I went to a gig last night to see my mates band "Lost Laika". They are a metal bank with a bit of screamo in it but they are so fun to watch as they are actually mental people. Their lead singer Wagg is such a good performer, even though he is a nutter and the rest of the band are so good at what they do! Even if you don't like this kind of music give them a listen as it's just a good experience to listen to it. Take a listen to some of their stuff on their myspace. (I've put a link on the band name above!)

Well, that's my plug to band, "Lost Laika", so check them out. Band consists of:
Wagg-Vocals
Mitch-Vocals
Sasha- Drums/Vocals
Dean-Guitar
Dennso-Bass


Another gig I may as well mention, even though it's gonna be stupidly funny, is the Live Music Easter Event at FCH Campus for Uni of Glos Students!



Me and Harri, "The Beamans" are playing a set tonight at 9:30pm. Bit of a pointless plug as we doubt any one is coming anyway! If you have read my previous blogs you will see that we are no normal band and our music is umm special?!
We are performing:
It's always the girls
Two and a Half Men Theme
Risk Assessment
You've got a friend in me -Toy Story
He live in you -Lion King

Fun Times!

Well that's all for now

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment